There’s been a lot of hype lately about gaming, advergaming, and the role both play online and in the mobile marketing value chain. Brands can use web based and mobile games for brand awareness, premium content revenue, product placement, and so on. Games can help integrate fun and entertainment into the mobile consumer’s experience, driving overall adoption of mobile and brand participation.
Online gaming — a marketing method sometimes referred to as “advergaming. The sheer magnitude of feedback from the contest4uae team suggests this format in online marketing campaigns is catching on in the UAE.
The ads encourage consumer interaction, garnering relatively high click-through and conversion rates in the process. This facility for engaging users has led many companies to develop online games that not only increase brand awareness and recall, but that also can be used in conjunction with online contests and promotions to attract registrations and expand e-mail databases.
Instant-win promotions and contests requiring some level of consumer participation are increasingly popular. Again, their purpose goes beyond branding into acquisition and building databases of customers and prospects. These games can take many forms, from a roulette-style wheel spun by the user to determine whether she’s got a winning game card to an online drag race in which uae database consumers challenge an automated car for a chance to win a Brands are finding more and more ways to tweak otherwise simple contests and create more interest in them. Kotex, for example, has used an ingenious online game to overcome a natural lack of interest by teenage girls in communicating with the Kimberly-Clark Corporation hygiene brand. Girls can not only win a prize instantly by trying to collect pieces of virtual clothes, but they can also win a grand prize if they manage to become the only person to collect all of the pieces. About 11 percent of girls playing this game return more than 10 times; each visit strengthens their relationship with the Kotex brand.
Advergaming is also a great opportunity for integrated marketing efforts. A recent sweepstakes for an apparel company, for example, promoted the apparel company’s new “tagless” t-shirt by using a tag as the virtual game piece: “Lifting” it with the mouse revealed the visitor’s prize.
New synergies are being created daily as interactive-relationship marketing helps drive consumers beyond the Internet. For example, a supermarket chain has used its online games to drive people to supermarkets to actually buy its products, by offering the chance for customers to print “mystery coupons” off the Internet, which can be redeemed in-store for prizes ranging from 50 cents off to a US$ 1 million jackpot.
One marketer specializing in such online instant promotions had noteworthy results with incentive-based online games and contests hosted on contest4uae.com The Development team of contest for uae points out the average instant-win game created by their company receives 2.7 times as many opt-in registrations as a traditional sweepstakes promotion
But while it may cost a brand marketer only a few thousand dollars to develop, launch and execute a simple online sweepstakes, the contest 4 uae team well known for mobile and flash games claim more companies are anteing up to invest the six-figure sums that are required to field a full-blown, highly branded video game online. Such games weren’t even a possibility until the very recent advance of Internet-transmission technology.
Mobile Gaming catching on in the UAE
Advergaming basically promotes a product or service throughout the game. Many brands already leverage advergaming in campaigns
Teen Expectations based on a research carried out by the contest4uae and mobile4uae Team
The team, looked at how teens use mobile content and what would make them . The results sugested teenagers expected to be marketed to on their phones, similar to how the Internet, TV, and other media work. In regard to gaming, teens anticipate and expect advertising, special offers, e-mail, and SMS messages advising them of new games, incentives, and ways to rate and share games (viral marketing).
The poll also shows teens are surprised there aren’t more games that tie into the brands they recognize (they’re actually looking for television and movie references). Teens expect advertising in their gaming experience, particularly if it leads to discounts or incentives.
And one of the main reasons for this is to enjoy using mobile features at a reduced cost.
Auto Insurance being a repetitive task in the UAE, the auto insurance industry is a vast ocean. Consider having 1MN vehicles and multiply the same with a minimum amount of AED 600. Wow… a whopping AED 600MN.
And there are lot of ways to save money on your car insurance. This articles tells on How to save money on car insurance in UAE?
Here’s how you could save money:
- Look around for various options. There are 20+ insurance companies in the UAE. imudir.com is a good place to start. These guys provide you with quotes from various insurance companies. Try them. It’s FREE.
- Do you really want comprehensive coverage? Though it helps to be insured comprehensively, it may not make financial sense to insure older vehicles comprehensively. Consider the money value and return that you may earn for older vehicles.
- Consolidate your insurance with single provider. Having multiple insurance with different service providers may not fetch you good discounts. So if you already have a home insurance or health insurance with a particular insurance company, consider going to the same insurance company for car insurance. Chances are that you will receive considerable discount for the insurance.
- Inquire about discounts. Most of us are only aware about only a NO Claims Discount. Meaning, if in the preceding year you have not had any claims to the insurance company, you are eligible for a discount. But ask for other discounts such as low-mileage driving or the successful completion of defensive driving courses.
- Maintain a good driving record. Nowadays, insurance companies check whether a particular car has black points on the police database. And depending on this your premium might vary. Now, it makes sense to maintain a healthy driving habit and maintain a clean record.
- Drive an economic car. A car high in value, red and sports model would definitely attract a huge premium. Consider reducing your driving palates to an economic car such as Honda Accord, City, Nissan Tiida or a Corolla and see a huge reduction in your car insurance premiums. It also consumes less fuel.