If you are one of those people who loves to put their personal mark on everything that they do, then personalized Mailing Address Labels are an excellent option for you. Perhaps you run a small business, or you are responsible for the mailings of a larger business: This is another case where you will undoubtedly find that ordering some pre made Mailing Address Labels can really work well for your business.
When you are choosing the Mailing Address Labels for personal use, the sky is really the limit. Use your own creativity to order something that is uniquely you. Be sure to include your name, full mailing address, zip code, and even your phone number or your email address on the labels if you wish to include some additional identifying information. While you do not have to include anything beyond your basic address, the more information you provide, the more ways the recipient has to get in contact with you! There are many options you can choose: Select a solid background color or something with a wild and crazy pattern (but nothing that makes it too hard to see the identifying address information on the mpiua mailing address label of course!) If you are a pet lover you can get personalized labels with pictures of dogs, cats, or other animals on them. Maybe you enjoy sports or a certain hobby: You can find virtually any type of theme that you want when it comes to personalized mailing labels. It adds a real touch of yourself when you choose something that will make others automatically think of you, even before they see the name on the label.
Another type of commonly ordered Mailing Address Labels are those intended for use in business or in the office environment. While in most cases these labels will be made in basic easy to read styles and colors, the options are many as far as designs go. You can include a company logo or other pertinent company information along with your address to make it even easier for your customers to find you in the future. You can choose a label that is both unique and functional for your business or for your personal use!
Although it may not be practical to put a dollar-sign value on an e-mail address there are many financially-savvy reasons to start collecting e-mail addresses if you haven’t already begun. If you have, keep reading for a few more tips on e-mail address collection at the end of this article. Communicating by e-mail has a number of benefits:
1. Quick response — You’ll be able to measure the effectiveness of your message in about 48 hours, which also means if you are asking for donations to a non-profit organization or selling something online you’ll have money in-hand sooner than you would with direct mail.
2. Learn something — A content strategy that tracks the recipient’s activity within the message will teach you something about their interests.
3. More affordable — E-mail allows you to communicate for pennies per message instead of the dollars per message it costs to send direct mail.
4. Better results — Response rates to e-mail communications are often better than traditional direct mail.
5. Segment & strategize — The technology available to deliver thousands of e-mail messages at a time also enables you to segment groups and target specific groups of people with a message just for them.
6. It’s the culture — Most professionals who work at a desk every day (and many who don’t) are accustomed to using e-mail as a regular form of communication. According to the 2004 Pew Internet & American Life Project, 93% of online Americans use e-mail. The e-mail addresses you have already collected, just like mailing addresses, are most valuable when they belong to the people who are connected and informed participants in your organization. Many organizations who consider “buying” an e-mail list will soon learn that their money will be wasted on strangers because their best prospects are the ones who are already acquainted with the good work you do. Therefore, it is worth the effort to cultivate your current list and do all you can to acquire their e-mail addresses and their permission to communicate with them by e-mail. How to collect e-mail addresses: