The only difference between a successful online business and an internet business that is struggling to make a buck is the availability of an email list to stay in touch CEO email lists with all the company chief executive officer personal contact details. with your existing customers and to build a relationship with potential customers. But what is the best way to create a successful email marketing campaign?
Using Purchased or Rented Email Lists
There are always places that you can purchase a massive email list or use the services of a bulk emailer. But you must consider several things before you decide if that is the best way for you to go.
- You cannot guarantee the emails on the list are current and active.
- What is the deliverability of the services? It doesn’t do any good to send a bulk mailing to 100,000 emails at a high price if the company does not have a high percentage of deliverability, otherwise, your emails will go straight to the spam folder and never be read.
- Do you know how these email addresses were collected? You have no real way to verify that the owners of these email addresses even want to receive your email. Were they opt-in emails or were they simply harvested through the use of software used to crawl the web capturing email addresses. If that is the case, your email would be spam and be against the anti-spam laws in most countries.
- Are these emails even remotely relevant to your business? How can you guarantee that your email campaign will be delivered to customers who are interested in what you have to offer? You can only take the service at face value and accept what they are telling you. You have no way of proving the effectiveness of the campaign until after the fact and at that time, you have already paid for the service.
- If your offer is very generic, this service may very well be for you. If your main concern is to just get your offer in front of as many people as possible and, based on averages, make enough sales to make it a profitable venture.
- There is a cost involved with purchasing or renting email lists. These costs can vary from $300 for 10,000 to $1,000 for 1,000,000 emails or more. If you are confident that your copywriting is very compelling and your CTR has been extremely high, perhaps the cost outweighs the benefits for you. However, nothing is guaranteed. The company can guarantee delivery, but they cannot guarantee results.