Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

YouTube extends Trump’s lockdown for another week

President Donald Trump’s YouTube account has 2.77 million subscribers; for the moment it will remain suspended. YouTube has been the refuge of millions of people in the middle of the quarantine, its relevance has grown even more in the world, with almost 9 out of 10 users saying they have increased the Jamaica Mobile Database time they watch videos online. In Mexico, more than 55 million people 18 years of age or older use it, hence its relevance in terms of entertainment, but also politics, as in the case of President Donald Trump.

The controversy for allowing the President to expose his opposition to the result of the elections and pointing to a fraud that urged Protestant hordes to enter the Capitol and do damage, has reached the video platform.

However, it was contributors YouTube who from day one lobbied for not just one video of Trump to be removed, citing his policy against content alleging widespread electoral fraud. The union called the response “mediocre” and said the company has not gone far enough in this regard.

Trump’s YouTube account has 2.77 million subscribers and, prior to the suspension, he typically posted multiple videos a day of him and the right-wing media outlets.

The Alphabet Workers Union (AWU) called for President Trump to be permanently banned, showing that the newly formed organization, made up of employees and contractors of Google’s parent company, is determined to influence issues that go far beyond the rights of employees. Workers.

They accused the platform of refusing to hold Trump accountable for the platform’s own rules by choosing to delete only one video instead of removing it from the platform entirely and through a statement, they pointed out that the platform “will continue to function as a vector for the growth of fascist movements if it persists in prioritizing advertisers while exposing the public. “

See also  Persona Planning your content for the ideal customer

We recommend you:

Jamaica Mobile Database

What should be addressed in the strategies this year?
Restaurants reopen in the Valley of Mexico: Sonora Grill calls for respecting the rules
What’s going on with Donald Trump’s social media?

Finally, the firm relented and said it has gone further , last week Google suspended the account and formally warned the White House about the platform’s use of its three-strike rule and the first strike results in a temporary suspension of the account.

Now, the extension comes before Joe Biden’s inauguration day, where the United States will transfer power to the next president, and is extending Trump’s channel suspension by one week longer than his previous temporary suspension.

The Google-owned company confirmed to CNBC on the extension Tuesday, citing a potential for continued violence.

The company will also continue to ban comments from being displayed on videos posted to its channel. The Brother Cell Phone List temporary suspension means that Trump’s account and existing videos will remain accessible, but he will not be able to upload new content, such as on Facebook.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.